You have your I&CO Jewellery, you love it, but how do you care for it you ask?
How To Wear:
- If applying creams or spraying perfumes, allow them to settle into your skin before wearing.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight
- Remove before bathing, swimming or exercising
- Remove before going to sleep.
How To Clean:
- Silver may oxidise when in contact with air, we suggest using our polishing cloth to gently bring back it's radiance.
- Gemstones are delicate and so care should be taken to clean with a damp, soft cloth to remove any dirt and avoid scratching.
- Avoid hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners at all times.
How to Store:
- Store in a soft pouch or box- like our I&CO box.
- Keep jewellery separate to avoid tangling
- Heat & Humidity are not jewellery's best friend so try to store in a cool, dry place to avoid tarnishing. Although all Silver jewellery is layered with anti-tarnish this can still occur over time.
At I&CO we use quality materials however as with any plated and 925 silver items natural wear and tear can occur over time. Please give your jewels occasional breaks and follow all care guidelines to extend the life of your jewellery.